ann1206 发表于 2009-4-15 10:48

实用商检英语对话

实用商检英语对话

Preparation for Discharge

A.      你好,请问你是大副吗?
Hello! Are you chief mate?
B.      不是的,我是二副,大副可能在甲板或者货物控制室,请问你是海关吗?
   No, I’ m second mate ,Chief mate is on deck or in cargo control room, Are you customs officer.
A. 不,我是商检,你能用对讲机叫一下大副吗,告诉他我在他的办公室等他。
No, I’ m cargo surveyor. Would you please call him for me on your radio? I’m waiting for him in his office.
A你好,大副,我是商检。
Good morning(afternoon \evening),Chief mate ,I am cargo surveyor.
B你好,请坐。
   Good morning(afternoon \evening),take seat please!
A大副,你船有横倾,如果船舶资料中没有横倾校正,请调节压载水来调平横倾。
Chief mate, we found a little bit list, Your volume table includes list correction? If no could you please adjust it with ballast water before sounding.
B没问题。
No problem.
B现在我的船没有横倾, 请你检查一下吧。
No list now ,you see .
A我认为你的船还是向左倾斜了1°。
But I found still 1°to portside.
B哦,不是的,我的横倾仪是坏的,现在看上去是1°,但实际上应该是平的。
   Oh, I’ m sorry! The list indicator is not working. It shows 1°list, but in fact the vessel is balanced.
A这样吧,我们一起坐快艇去检查一下船的六面吃水,这样就可以确认船舶是不是有横倾了,好不好?
Well, to make sure no list.Let’s check the draft marks on each side by boat OK?
B好吧。
OK.
A你船现在的前吃水是10米,后吃水是11米,吃水差是1米。
The fore draft is 10m, after 11m, trim exactly 1.
A大副,请提供装货港的货物装船资料给我,包括空距报告,船舶资料,船舶经验系数,配载图、品质证书、前三载货物或装船记录、洗舱报告,装货前验舱报告。
    Chief mate ,your documents please. Include ship’s particulars ,ullge report experience tactor, stowage plan, last three cargoes ,quality certificate, cleaning method and dry certificate.

B好的,这就是全部的装船资料。
   Here you are , everything you want.
A大副,我想了解一下货物分票情况以及货物分舱情况。
    Chief mate, I need more information about parcels and stowage.
B有两家收货人,共分两票,各有一万吨,其中一左、一右、一中是第一票,其他舱都是第二票,两个污油舱也是第二票的货物,有两个压水舱。
    Oh , two parcels together, each one 10,000 ton ,1P ,1S and 1C for parcel A, all the others, including two slop tanks for parcel B. buttwo tanks for ballst water.
A大副,货物是卸完第一票再卸第二票(分开卸)还是混卸。
    Chief mate, what’s your discharge schedule one by one or two parcels together?
B如果货主同意,可以混卸,这样的话可以节省很多时间,大船也不会滞期。
    If consignees accept , two parcels will be arranged together. It will be much more quicker and the vessel schedule would not be delayed.
A如果混卸,为避免日后发生纠纷,最好收货人之间达成(签订)协议。
    If discharge together, to avoid dispute, agreements between consignees are needed.
A如果分开卸,当第一票完货后,请通知我们,我们必须查看第一票货卸的是否干净,以及查看第二票货物是否串舱,重新计量一次,并签署空距报告。
    If discharge one by one, while parcel A finished, let me know. We have to check the cargo tanks, to make sure no leakage, and we will check sounding again,perhaps we need to sign a new ullage report.
A大副,大船的卸油的速度每小时可达多少吨?你估计什么时候可以卸完。
    Chief mate, what’s your discharge rate? Form your experience how many hours you need?
B大船泵速一小时可达2000吨。根据这样的速度,48小时可以卸完。
    2000t/h, 48 hours enough.
   



tank inspection after discharge

A大副你好,收货数量比提单要短少200公吨,你能告诉我这是什么原因吗?
    Hello, chief mate! Our received quantity 200t in short compared with B/L. why?
B哦?我已经把货物全部卸干净了,你可以检查我的货舱、污油舱和燃油舱。如果你认为有必要,我也可以配合你检查船上的任何地方。
Oh. Really? I’ve discharged all cargo already. You can check my tanks, even our slop tanks and bunkers. If necessary, I’ll follow you to check every corner of our vessel.
B好的,那我们先验一下货舱,再检查污油和燃料舱。
   Well. We check cargo tanks first, and then slop tanks and bunkers.
A大副,3C舱的油底好象比较多,我想用测油棒量一下。
   Chief mate, too much remaining in 3C, I want to take sounding with oil stick.
B好的。大概有12公分。
   Oh, yes. About 12cm.
A能不能再用扫舱泵抽一下这个舱呢?
    Could you pump it again.
B我已经试过了,作用不大,这些可能是一些沉淀物(或油泥),很难卸出来。
    No, I’ve tried already. No use. It looks like oil deposit(oil soil) very hard to pump.
A好的,那我们一会在ROB报告中扣除这部分体积。
    And then, we will deduct it as ROB in the ullage report.
A好的,所有的工作都完成了,什么时候起航,下一个港口是那里。
    Ok. Everything finished. What time you depart? What’s your next port?
B代理告诉我是16:00起航,下一个港口是新加坡。
    Our agent asked us to depart at 16:00 for Singapore.
A好,祝你好运,下次再见!
    Good luck! See you next time.
B我们两个星期后,还会来这里卸货,希望下次还能见到你。再见!
    We’ll be back in two weeks, I’m looking forward to seeing you too.

ann1206 发表于 2009-4-15 16:07

没人用到吗? 失望哦!

guangliang 发表于 2009-4-15 16:57

谢谢分享~~~~

simon2009 发表于 2009-5-18 09:37

这个是好东西,不过有时侯你讲的太标准大幅反而听不懂

huqz 发表于 2009-6-6 08:54

有版权不???
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 实用商检英语对话